Volunteers whatsapp group
Event Dates Availability
Please enter your availability of dates and time in the google sheet here
spreadsheet for volunteer management:
It has a 2nd tab (see bottom of sheet) detailing the event requirements, and also 3rd tab where you can volunteer to offer your home to host participating farmers & volunteers from out of town.
Important instructions for Volunteers
Please bring following things while coming to our Annadata Safe Food Event in Bhimthadiv Jatra
1) Passport size photo for I card
2) Bhimthadi Jatra I card ( If already prepared)
3) Water Bottle
4) Power bank for Mobile charging
5) Swater , Shall to protect from cold
6). If you have given/taken any responsibility about this festival’s information, material or anything related to this event please bring with you
7) Cap having logo of Annadata ( If you have not purchased before please purchase it from Annadata Merchandise stall at Rs 60/- only.
When you are at the Bhimthadi Annadata venue
1) Park your vehicle properly at Reserved Parking place only.
2) Wear your I Card as per instructions
3) Wear your Annadata Cap
4)If your I Card is not prepared earlier please get it done from Ticket counter from our volunteer wearing Annadata Cap ( Timing 9 am to 9.15 am & 3 pm to 3.15 pm ) other than this timing please contact Vaibhav Mogarekar 8446030003
5) After entering venue Volunteers must personally gather information of Toilet block , Drinking water, Medical assistance & Emergency Exit as shown on map . They should able to guide others about this
6) Register your self at Annadata Registration counter with Deepak Shrote or Vaibhav Mogarekar
7) Contact your Team members & start your services as per requirement
8) If you come across any suspicious person , activities , material please inform immediately to Annadata control room
9) Please try to maintain silence & avoid arguments
10) Take care of your material , belongings yourself
Volunteers meet up on Sunday 17 Dec….
Date: 17th Dec. 2017.
Time: 4 to 6pm
Venue: ZBNF Store, near Welcome Hording of Baner Village and Ram Mandir, opp. Ramrajya Bdg.,Baner Road.
This meeting is very important..
to get orientation about this movement and the event.
to understand the role and responsibility clearly.